Gary Greiner opened Greiner Funeral Home in the spring of 2009. The historic building where the Funeral Home is located has been an operating Funeral Home since 1939 when Dolph and Blanche Cross moved their Funeral Home from Lafayette Avenue to it's present location. Dick Cross and his wife Nadine joined the family business and continued it's operation until their retirement in the mid 1990's.The original ten room home was built in the late 1800's and was a private residence until the Funeral Home relocated here in 1939. Several additions were added on to the original structure beginning with the garage area and north chapel in the late 1940's. The front lobby area was added in 1953.